RE: [RadiusNT] MS SQL 7 question

Matt Nelson ( isplists@nccinternet.com )
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 20:16:04 -0500

Then how do I do it? When I run the install program, (actually, it
autoruns,) and get to the select components screen, it shows what I have
installed. If I don't select anything additional, or uncheck anything that
is already checked, it says "you have not selected any components to
install or remove" (or something close to that). So how did/do you do it??

Thanks
Matt N.
admin@nccinternet.com
NCC Internet