RE: [RadiusNT] Dr. Watson errors

Stephen Johnson ( (no email) )
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 12:09:28 -0500

OK, looking good. Thanks!
So, with radcheck running how does that affect getting the output of debug?
Can radcheck and debug mode run at the same time even? It seems radcheck
restarts the RadiusNT service, even though RadiusNT is already running in
debug mode.

Is it possible to check RadiusNT authentication is working by checking the
computer at radiusnt's port 1645 (I'm using IMail Monitor)?

Stephen