RE: [RadiusNT] Funky Cisco 5300 Port Attributes

Matt Nelson ( isplists@nccinternet.com )
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 14:41:21 -0500

Thanks much!!. I went away on vacation and didn't get a chance until now
to say how much I appreciated your help. Also, for anyone who could use the
info, here is something that I finally found that lays the foundation to
the question I had:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios120/12cgcr/secur
_c/scprt6/scradatb.htm

Matt Nelson, N5TKN