Re: [RadiusNT] urgent proxy problem

The Real BirdSailor ( birdsailor@gmx.net )
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 16:20:32 +0100

ok, it does work; the only problem is that merit and radiusNT use the same
attributes for different things:

1. ATTRIBUTE Ascend-PPP-VJ-1172 211 integer radiusNT

2. Ascend.attr Ascend-Handle-IPX 222 integer (*, 0)

3. ATTRIBUTE Ascend-Netware-timeout 223 integer

does anything prevent me from changing/adding the radiusNT dictionary?
is it recommended or will I corrupt the system?

thanks,

bernhard

At 09:47 09.08.99 -0700, you wrote:
>The Real BirdSailor wrote:
>>
>> hi,
>>
>> I want to do an accounting-proxying; this means I want to pass information
>> from a Merit Enhanced Server (version 3.5.8) to RadiusNT.
>>
>> Is this supported? .....so far just a direct request is possible.
"We use only the freshest handpicked electrons"

The Real BirdSailorTM is a registered trademark.