Re: [RadiusNT] Is this a RadiusNT bug?

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 14:25:43 -0700

ValNet Sysop wrote:

> We are still working around this problem by giving the user 2 logins.
> Once they discover this it will be a real problem. We can not duplicate the
> problem on demand but the logs fill up fast when the user has a single
> login.
> Surely this is not a marketing feature for the Enterprise edition...

My first recommendation is going to be to upgrade to SQL Server and
get away from MS Access. Although Access works OK, it can be the
cause of a LOT of problems, especially those that are time critical.

Without actually getting more information about the problem, its
real tough to resolve. :( For example, what kind of typical
response times are you seeing from RadiusNT? You can run it in
-x15 debug mode to see.