RE: [RadiusNT] Funky Cisco 5300 Port Attributes

Matt Nelson ( isplists@nccinternet.com )
Sun, 08 Aug 1999 17:52:07 -0500

Yes, I have found where the port sequences are defined (the templates, as
it where,) on Cisco.com (CCO), but that is all. I guess I am being thick
here, but is there a sql script that can be run, or a list that I can use
to hand enter these IDs into SQL, so RadiusNT will pick them up? As it is,
it does work after I run the update ports script. The downside is that it
only will recognize the ports after they have been used for the first
time. I may be asking the impossible here, I know, but the only stupid
question is the one left unasked :-). I have also posted a message to the
Cisco NAS list to see if anyone there can help.

Thank you very much for your time. It is indeed appreciated.
Matt N.