RE: [RadiusNT] Funky Cisco 5300 Port Attributes

Matt Nelson ( isplists@nccinternet.com )
Sun, 08 Aug 1999 17:21:04 -0500

Thanks! Ok, that seems to have gotten the async ports working ok. Which is
where I think I was in the beginning, although now since I have run the
updtprts.sql, the ISDN calls are now recognized as well, coming in as a
"20000", or "20001". etc. Is there anything that might have what the Cisco
returns as a default on the ISDN connects, like a list of port numbers that
Cisco uses to differentiate ISDN from async calls? If I knew that, I could
go ahead and insert that into the Server Ports tab in RadiusNT, and be done
with it.

Thank you very much.

Matt N.