Re: [RadiusNT] accounting problems

The Real BirdSailor ( birdsailor@gmx.net )
Fri, 06 Aug 1999 15:57:16 +0100

Dale wrote:

>If the accounting stats are not changing, then you most likely
>are not receiving accounting information. You would need to talk to the
>provider or whatever NAS you are using to resolve this.

in the logfiles I can see the acct start and stop but I cannot see any
information about the acct in/output octets;

Is there any value to add in the users profile or should the system perform
this by default?

portnumbers of the NAS and radius are set correctly to 1645 and 1646
respectively.

anyone experienced this?

Thanks a lot,

bernhard
"We use only the freshest handpicked electrons"

The Real BirdSailorTM is a registered trademark.