Re: [RadiusNT] accounting problems

The Real BirdSailor ( birdsailor@gmx.net )
Fri, 06 Aug 1999 09:52:05 +0100

At 09:12 05.08.99 -0700, you wrote:
>The Real BirdSailor wrote:
>>
>> [snip]

>> However the accounting does not seem to work properly;
>> if I run the radius in debug mode you can see that the authentication is
>> worlking but the Acct values do not change.

[snip]

Dale wrote:

>If the accounting stats are not changing, then you most likely
>are not receiving accounting information. You would need to talk to the
>provider or whatever NAS you are using to resolve this.

I use the MS RRAS; within Network configuration I enabled the accounting
and also the sending accounting on/off; used port is 1646.

Is there a way to test if the information is correct?

Thanks a lot,

bernhard
"We use only the freshest handpicked electrons"

The Real BirdSailorTM is a registered trademark.