Re: [RadiusNT] NASIdentifier and NASIPAddress

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 04 Aug 1999 22:12:35 -0700

"Fernando M. Kiernan" wrote:

> We are running 2.5.178 from two weeks ago and noticed that radiusNT does not write both attributes anymore. It just writes NASIP Address if it is present or NASIdentifier if not.
>
> Is there any way to get both attributes written to the SQL Server Database if both are present in the Acct record???

RadiusNT 2.5.178 will only write the first one, as a work around to
those that send both attributes (where both Attributes are named
the same). I'll take a look at it and see about not doing this
when the attribute names are not the same.