RE: [RadiusNT] Case Sensitive Password flag Broken ?

David Chapman ( david.chapman@exchange.co.uk )
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 17:53:31 +0100

Hi Dale,

We are authorising from the login and password field in subaccounts on the
MS SQL database using a DSN. It's all PPP. When we change the case of the
password in the database we have to match it at logon so we are definitely
in the right place. Two servers running RadiusNT 2.5 and both show this
problem even after reboot.

DC