Re: [RadiusNT] Radiusnt and Access

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 15:50:42 -0700

"Austin, Gary D" wrote:

> It looks like I have everything up and running except one thing. The
> RADLogs table. I have set up in the admin to log to text and ODBC. I would
> assume that when an error was logged in the text file that it would be
> logged in the RADlogs table. Not happeneing. Every now and then I will get
> an entry into the RADlogs table but it does not match the number of entries
> in the text logfile. Any insight as to what might be happening. I also
> want to send a special thanks to Dale as he assisted us in getting our
> service up and running. THANKS A BUNCH.

There is a known issue with ODBB and text (both) mode. For bad
logins, the test functions are the last ones to handle the request,
and the log happens there (to the text file). The only entries in
the RadLogs will be non-user related or where an ODBC user fails
by concurrency control, etc (where they authed ok, but something else
failed).