Re: [RadiusNT] Bad Acct.Records from upstream Proxy

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 12:26:45 -0700

David Chapman wrote:

> I have a similar problem, most of our users have normal names such as joe
> but those who login with joe@service1 (this is to retain compatability with
> another system that uses realms) seem to cause 2 records to be generated and
> a record with error 10 and username @service1 is generated in the radlogs
> table in the Sql database, user doesn't see a problem and call is logged
> correctly in the calls field, but I'd still like to fix it !

Sounds like you have proxy configured to proxy to itself (in which case
RadiusNT is proxying the request to itself, after stripping the domain).
Make sure you have the treat as local flag set for the roam server.