Re: [RadiusNT] Bad Acct.Records from upstream Proxy

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 23:53:44 -0700

hostmaster@interaxs.net wrote:

> Is this question not worth an answer?
>
> Jim
>
> We are receiving bad accounting records from an upstream Proxy Radius. It
> is dending the Username attribute twice in the packet. We are, of course,
> unable to store these in MSSql and get an error whish is creating huge logs.
>
> Is there any way to filter these and allow them to be entered into the
> Calls table?

Not that I know of. You can submit and RFE for it, but I've never
heard of that problem before. The username attribute is
specifically required ONCE in the RFC, and anythinf else is not
RFC compliant.