[RadiusNT] radiusnt and access

Austin, Gary D ( (no email) )
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 13:07:41 -0400

Gary Austin wrote:

> We are currently using 1.49 and figure it is time to upgrade. I tried
> to install the 2.5 version after updateing my access database with all
> the changes required. Iturned it on with the -x15 and this is what I
> get. Please help so we can get this upgrade done. We are using NT 4.0
> sp5 and have 4 Livingston Portmasters (2-p2, 2-p3).
>
> ODBC Error:S1000:-3702:
> [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access 97 Driver] Field 'RadLogs.Username'
> can't
> be a zero-length string.

Most likely you didn't update your RadAttributes table and RadiusNT
failed to load the dictionary. Therefore, it does not know any
attributes. Take a look at the example MS Access database that
comes with RadiusNT, and you can compare your tables.

> Resp Time: 156 Auth: 0/13 -> 13 Acct: 0/0/0 -> 19
>
> radrecv: Request from host d0054c05 code=1, id=223, length=75
> Received unknown attribute 1, vendor 0
> Received unknown attribute 2, vendor 0
> Received unknown attribute 4, vendor 0
> Received unknown attribute 5, vendor 0
> Received unknown attribute 61, vendor 0
> Received unknown attribute 6, vendor 0
> Received unknown attribute 7, vendor 0
> rad_authenticate_ODBC()
> Sending Reject of id 223 to d0054c05 (liv2)
> Authenticate: from liv2 - No User Name

I guess I don't understand. I have the attributes in their for
1,2,4,5,6,7,61. I haven't changed them from the old database and 1.49 used
to work ok. If you could help I would really appreciate it.