Re: [RadiusNT] Multilink in radius

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 14:30:29 -0400

From: Christian Lawrence <claw@ddyne.com>
>We have radius authorizing everything so we need to know what to set in
>radius itself to enable this.

MP and PPP are identical in the radius-attributes, so as far as radius is
concerned, set it up the same way you do a normal PPP account.
Your access server is what will handle the binding of the 2+ channels
together, so long as you have it set to allow for MP connections. In Ascend
Maxes, it's set here (some others are not shown below):
Ethernet
Answer
Encaps...
MPP=Yes