Re: [RadiusNT] Another RadLogs question

Sheryl D. Weidner ( (no email) )
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 17:06:51 -0700

Most NAS do not pass that data along with an authentication packet. We
include the columns for those devices which pass the values, but if you look
at the information in the authentication request, you may find that it is
not included. What kind of terminal servers are you using?

Sheryl D. Weidner - sds@iea-software.com - http://www.iea-software.com
IEA Software Customer Support Manager
Phone: (831) 459-9430 - Fax: (831) 459-9434
Billing and Customer Care for ISPs and Communications Companies

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Colasante <mcola@exchange.netexp.net>
To: 'radiusnt@iea-software.com' <radiusnt@iea-software.com>
Date: Wednesday, July 07, 1999 4:47 PM
Subject: [RadiusNT] Another RadLogs question

:How can I get the NASIdentifier and NASPort columns to populate in the
:RadLogs table. All I am getting is the RadLogMsgID, LogDate, Username,
:and Data columns, the others are blank.
:
:Mark Colasante
:NetExpress
:
:For more information about this list (including removal) go to:
:http://www.iea-software.com/support/maillists/liststart