Re: [RadiusNT] SQL-- Invalid Cursor State

Eric ( ejensen@accnorwalk.com )
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 11:12:11 -0400

I am running Radius 2.5.175 and Emerald 2.5.261 and SQL 6.5 w/ SP5 on NT4.0
w/ SP3 and Mdac 2.1
It seems as though if I change the DSN and username for Radius to login
with, it gets past the "Invalid Cursor State" error but still does not load
any dictionary attributes.
Somebody also asked: "In masteraccounts table, is there any balance and
overlimit column?" and I am not sure what this would have to do with it,
but thought I'd point it out.
Please help,
Thanks,
Eric Jensen