[RadiusNT] Re: RadiusNT Digest

Edsonet ( administrator@yellowhead.com )
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 07:46:16 -0600

It's got nothing to do with the OS version. If the time on the NetBlazer is
adjusted back (say for example when daylight savings changes), the NB will
try to subtract the logout time from a smaller login time, and will end up
with a large positive number instead of a negative number. It can't handle
negative numbers for AcctSessionTime.

J.A. Coutts
Systems Engineer
Edsonet/TravPro