Re: [RadiusNT] Time based user

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 20:46:59 -0700

Chuck Scott wrote:

> I must be stupid! Just a quick example would be helpful. Where exactly
> does the info go for Service Types? I don't see a table with that name. I
> appreciate your help, this is a huge issue here where they are charging for
> usage based ISDN. If I can get this working I can ace out the competition!

The below wasn't that clear. Sorry.

First, you need to create a new AccountType for the user. Then,
you can add entries in the ServerAccess table for each
AccountType/Server
combination. For each of those entries, you can specify a time of
day restriction, and session limit. If you do NOT add an
AccountType/Server
combination in the ServerAccess table, that AccountTYpe will NOT be able
log into that server.

You must enable Server Port Access in the RadiusNT Admin and restart
RadiusNT.