Re: [RadiusNT] Limiting a RADIUS user to only one IP address

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 12:31:18 -0700

Erick Johnson wrote:

> I have a Nortel Aptis as a NAS. The problem is that I don't have direct
> control over the NAS it's self and don't know if I can add filters to it. I
> would like to find some solution that is completely RadiusNT based then I
> would not be dependant on the telco I'm buying modems from to provide the
> filter.

Because the user is NOT on your network, you don't have the ability to
do
what you want. You have to rely on RadiusNT telling the NAS to enforce
this. Some NASes like the ascend, have dynamic filters, where as others
like PM (excluing Choicenet) do not.

Dale