Re: [RadiusNT] Time left negative values

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 10:09:32 -0700

> Jean Bou Issa wrote:
>
> Hello we are using RadiusNT 2.5.162, with SQL server 6.5, Windows NT4
> sp3, and the routers are Cisco 2511.
>
> We have enabled the time banking in RadiusNT admin interface. However
> we are getting Time Left from the SubAccounts table with negative
> values when the user time left finishes, and its going beyond the
> allowed time for the user. In another words, users are using more than
> they are allowed.

Cisco doesn't support the Session-Timeout feature, last that I heard.
Therefore, even though RadiusNT is limiting the customer to x time,
they actually are getting as much time as they want on the last call,
although they can't get in after that.