Re: [RadiusNT] Time based user

Paul Woo ( support@elpn.com )
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 16:22:32 -0600

i think dale meant account type
didn't you, dale?
look in your account type table for the various types of accounts
(services) available
i usually take the tips from this list and experiment with them until
things are working, that's my job
sometime it's nice to have explicit instructions, like click her, type this
and that....., just like our subscribers who just bought a new compuetr
from Wal Mart and don't even know what the on/off switch is for
hey, we all are paid professionals, aren't we?

At 04:39 PM 6/22/99 -0500, you wrote:
>I must be stupid! Just a quick example would be helpful. Where exactly
>does the info go for Service Types? I don't see a table with that name. I
>appreciate your help, this is a huge issue here where they are charging for
>usage based ISDN. If I can get this working I can ace out the competition!
>

>At 09:22 AM 6/22/99 -0700, you wrote:
>>Chuck Scott wrote:
>>>
>>> Thanks Dale...any examples out there? Will I have to set aside specific
>>> ports for these types of customers? I plan on having quite a few,
would it
>>> be good to have a seperate NAS for just them?
>>
>>You just need to put the into Service Types. You can specify limits
>>on a per-port (or per-NAS) basis for each service type. Therefore, you
>>do not have to have a dedicates NAS for this.
>>
>>--
>>
>>Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT
>>__________________________________________
>>IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com
>
>Chuck Scott
>chuck@iolms.com
>==========================
>1-800-428-8797/Office
>1-888-350-4936/Pager
>601-750-6201/Cel
>==========================
> I N T E G R I T Y O N L I N E
> "America's Choice for Internet Integrity"
> http://www.iolms.com

Paul Woo
ELP NetWorks, Inc.
1401 Montana, Suite L