Re: [RadiusNT] ppp usernames suddenly case sensitive!?

Chuck Scott ( chuck@iolms.com )
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 12:15:44 -0500

You can change the case value in the registry to be both username and
password: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\IEA\RADIUSNT
and change the Ignore case to 3 then restart RADIUS. That should do it.

At 12:01 PM 6/21/99 -0500, you wrote:
>The usernames on our ppp dialup users used to not be case-sensitive but the
>password was. Now it seems both are case-sensitive.
>In the RadiusNT Admin. I checked Ignore Case so that people that had been
>using upper-case to login but it wasn't upper-case in our db could continue
>to login.
>I would prefer to have it like it was - username not case-sensitive,
>password is case-sensitive.
>Does anyone know what happened here?
>
>Stephen

Chuck Scott
chuck@iolms.com
1-800-428-8797/Office
1-888-350-4936/Pager
601-750-6201/Cel
I N T E G R I T Y O N L I N E
"America's Choice for Internet Integrity"
http://www.iolms.com