RE: [RadiusNT] SQL 7.0 problems...

Michael Hobach ( (no email) )
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 08:07:24 -0500

Mike,

It's a brand new machine 450Mhz, 256Mb Ram, etc...

Horsepower is not an issue - the Access machine was a 200Mhz box.

The problem I am having is definitely SQL 7.0 related, and since we don't
have too much experience with the MS SQL server itself we are caught in a
learning curve. Also, I suspect that if we would have started with SQL 6.5
we wouldn't have to deal with some of the changes that Microsoft made to
7.0 - which is where I think the problem is. There are two of us here that
can program in SQL - it is just the 'physical' server things we are in need of
understanding...

Mike

Email from: Michael Saunders <radiusnt@iea-software.com>

On 10 Jun 99, at 22:13, Michael Saunders wrote