Re: [RadiusNT] "0 Accounting Columns Loaded" Why ??

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 08 Jun 1999 11:19:01 -0500

FE@DGnet.dk wrote:

> I have problems with RadiusNT inserting records in Oracle's "CALLS" table,
> AcctSessionId and Username is not inserted in the database, but other fields
> is (se below),
>
> Dale could it be a bug in the program ?

RadiusNT calls SQLColumns to get a list of the columns in the Calls
table.

> 0 Accounting Columns Loaded

It looks like something is failing around that call. Its not an
SQL Statement itself, its a driver API function, thats why there isn't
a SQL debug for it. Its either failing, or the function isn't supported
in the ODBC Driver (I'm not sure which).

What RadiusNT does in this case is assume all columns want to be written
out (like the old 1.16 did) to the Calls table.

> SQL Statement: INSERT INTO Calls
> (CallDate,NASIDENTIFIER,NASPORT,NASPORTTYPE,USERNAME,NASPORTDNIS,CALLERID,
> ACCTSTATUSTYPE,ACCTAUTHENTIC,USERSERVICE,ACCTSESSIONID,FRAMEDPROTOCOL,
> ACCTDELAYTIME)
> VALUES (sysdate,'192.38.227.58',20000,2,'','','',1,1,2,'',1,0)

Both Username and AcctSessionID *ARE* in the insert? I'm not sure what
you are referring to, when you said they are not inserted?