Re: [RadiusNT] How to assign dedicated IP Addresses to particular Users

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 03 Jun 1999 10:42:46 -0500

skarim wrote:

> I m using CISCO 2511 NAS and in other city using RRAS.
>
> The problem is how to assign Dedicated IP address to particular a user. I wanna know what entries should be done in RadConfigs Table.

You need to include the Framed-Address attribute with the data column
containing the Address itself, for the user's AccountID.

> Here is another problem when users connect to NAS(CISCO) , in debug window I found first START entry then STOP entry and again START entry, and when user disconnect user only STOP Entry comes.

I believe that is how Cisco does it. can you expand on why this is
a problem?