[RadiusNT] Re: RadiusNT Digest

Bob Dozier ( (no email) )
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 10:08:43 -0500

You are correct - ISDN accounts don't have the NAS-Port-Type check
attribute. Any plans to have radlogin work in this manner. We have
been testing and slowly migrating users to Emerald. We are still
learning all the ins and outs of Emerald - is radlog the replacement
for radlogin? We were attempting to have our support techs use radlogin
to verify user authentication as it also shows expired accounts. Any
suggestions out there about how to verify user authentication without
going to a PC and testing that account? Thanks.

Bob Dozier rwdozier@apex2000.net
Apex 2000 Internet Services Corporation Phone: (915) 570-1676