Re: [RadiusNT] Licensing question

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 25 May 1999 10:03:34 -0700

Danny Sinang wrote:

> I can't seem to find any information on IEA's website regarding RadiusNT's
> licensing.
>
> If I buy a license for RadiusNT (standard or enterprise), will I be allowed
> to install it on another machine to act as a second (or secondary) Radius
> server ?
>
> If not, then how much does this "secondary" Radius server license cost ?

The RadiusNT base license covers a primary and secondary server using
the
same userlist (user file or database). If you want to have two servers
using two seperate user lists, you will need to buy an additional
primary
license.

This use to be on the old website, but I don't see the exact information
on the new one as well.