Re: [RadiusNT] Random stopping

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 24 May 1999 10:22:55 -0700

Christian Lawrence wrote:

> I am curious as to the proper way of starting up Radius NT. It seems that
> it stops authenticating and then I have to go to the server and stop it then
> start the radius debug and then run radius -x15 before my radlogin will
> register. After my radlogin registers I start the server and that seems to
> fix it. I was wondering if there is an easier way to do this.

If you are running RadiusNT as a service, you should be able to
just re-start it. However, if you have Dr. Watson enabled and create
a crash file, you can't re-start it until Dr. Watson finishes the
dump. Check out this file for information about how to Disable
DW, and a new RadCheck program that can re-start RadiusNT if it
stops:

ftp://ftp.iea-software.com/RadiusNT/beta/radcheck.zip