Re: [RadiusNT] Help !! RadiusNT crashes

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 19 May 1999 19:54:11 -0700

Danny Sinang wrote:

> Some more observations ...
>
> The problem starts just after the second "Allocating Statement..." (after
> the INSERT INTO Calls satement was executed and the "Freeing SQL Statement
> message" ) .
>
> When I unchecked "Manual Calls Update", RadiusNT 1.16.60 doesn't crash. But
> when I recheck it, it crashes consistently right after the "Allocating
> Statement..." message.
>
> Any clues as to how to solve this ?

Unfortunately RadiusNT 1.x is four years old and not supported.
For us to give you advise, you would need to upgrade to RadiusNT 2.x.
1.16 is not RFC compliant and fairly buggy, as it was heavily based
on Livingston 1.x code. Most of RadiusnT 2.5 has been re-written
from scratch to more closely follow the RFC, and doesn't have much
old code left in it.