Re: [RadiusNT] Problem sending new netmask to PPP user

Mike Phillips ( mphillips@MAIL.CLARION.EDU )
Tue, 18 May 1999 14:00:35 -0400

I was able to add the Framed-Netmask attribute to my RadATConfigs table.
When I run RADLOGIN on the Radius server it says the netmask is
255.255.248.0. But when I actually login remotely I get the 255.255.255.0
mask (according to WINIPCFG under Win95). I'm using the PortMaster 2E and
I've found that no matter what netmask I define in Radius I get a class C
mask on the client.

Any thoughts?

TIA,
Mike