Re: [RadiusNT] Not Found in ODBC, Checking users file...

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 14 May 1999 20:08:08 -0700

Jeff Hopkins wrote:

> RadiusNT is currently running on a PDC. I will work on moving RadiusNT to a
> server dedicated for auth. This should help with the response time. What
> about the username FramedProtocol? Is this the data retrieved from the DB?
> If it was bad data from the PM2 I would think it would fail the TEXT mode
> auth?
>
> Decrypted Password: wilma
> Database Password: WINNT
> (WINNT) User:FramedProtocol Domain: Password:wilma
> Not Found in ODBC, Checking users file...

I'm not sure whether putting RadiusNT on another machine will make
things faster. How many users do you have in the NT SAM?

We haven't been able to find the NT SAM name problem. I'm not sure
whether its just a display issue or there is a parsing issue with
the name.