RE: [RadiusNT] RE: Authnetication Errors

Christian Lawrence ( (no email) )
Thu, 13 May 1999 17:31:35 -0500

I stopped the service and ran the radius debug and this is what it said.

RadiusNT 2.5.160 Copyright (c) 1995-1998 IEA Software, Inc.
All Rights Reserved, Worldwide

Some portions Copyright (c) 1992 Livingston Enterprises, Inc.
and Copyright (c) 1995 Ascend Communications, Inc.

0) Mode: 1
1) IgnoreCase: 0
2) TrimName: 0
3) AuthPort: 1645
4) ReqAcctAuth: 0
5) AllowMalformed: 0
6) AcctPort: 1646
7) Proxy: 0
9) SNMP: 0
10) Debug: 15
11) LogFile:
12) AcctLogFile:
13) ODBCDatasource: Radius
14) Username: sa
15) Password: *********
16) AcctODBCDatasource:
17) AcctUsername:
18) AcctPassword:
19) TestDatabaseSecs:
20) DataDirectory: d:\emerald
21) AcctDirectory: d:\emerald
22) UsersFile: users
23) CompanyName:
24) License:
25) IPAddress: All

Param: Debug Level: 15
Initializing Winsock...
ODBC Datasource: 'Radius'...
Making ODBC Connection...
MS SQL Server Mode Enabled

SQL Statement: Select DISTINCT Company, LicenseID From Licenses

SQL Statement: Select DISTINCT Company, LiscenseID From Liscenses

ODBC Datasource: 'Radius'...
Making ODBC Connection...
MS SQL Server Mode Enabled

SQL Statement: Select DISTINCT Company, LicenseID From Licenses

SQL Statement: Select DISTINCT Company, LiscenseID From Liscenses

Licensed MBRs: 500
Allocating Statement...

SQL Statement: Select Name, RadAttributeID, Type, RadVendorID,
RadVendorType Fr
om RadAttributes Order By RadVendorID, RadAttributeID

SQL Statement: Select ra.Name, rv.Name, rv.Value From RadValues rv,
RadAttribut
es ra Where rv.RadAttributeID = ra.RadAttributeID

243 Dictionary Attributes Loaded...

SQL Statement: Select Server, IPAddress, Secret From Servers

2 Clients Loaded
Accounting Column 0 (16): 'NASIdentifier'
Accounting Column 1 (4): 'NASPort'
Accounting Column 2 (10): 'AcctSessionID'
Accounting Column 3 (1): 'AcctStatusType'
Accounting Column 4 (16): 'CallDate'
Accounting Column 5 (32): 'UserName'
Accounting Column 6 (1): 'UserService'
Accounting Column 7 (4): 'AcctDelayTime'
Accounting Column 8 (4): 'AcctSessionTime'
Accounting Column 9 (4): 'FramedProtocol'
Accounting Column 10 (16): 'FramedAddress'
Accounting Column 11 (4): 'AcctInputOctets'
Accounting Column 12 (4): 'AcctOutputOctets'
Accounting Column 13 (1): 'AcctTerminateCause'
Accounting Column 14 (1): 'NASPortType'
Accounting Column 15 (10): 'NASPortDNIS'
Accounting Column 16 (15): 'CallerID'
Accounting Column 17 (32): 'ConnectInfo'
Accounting Column 18 (4): 'AccountID'
Accounting Column 19 (4): 'ServerID'
Accounting Column 20 (1): 'Status'
21 Accounting Columns Loaded

Enterprise features enabled.

RadiusNT 2.5.160 (Emerald Standard) Initialized...