[RadiusNT] Re: RadiusNT Digest

Edsonet ( administrator@yellowhead.com )
Thu, 13 May 1999 08:25:26 -0600

RadiusNT uses a standard database. You can do anything you want to with the
data that it contains, and you can port it to any accounting system that
will allow it, or build your own. If your DOS accounting system allows for
import from a text based file, simply extract the information you need from
the RadiusNT database and build a text file.

J.A. Coutts
Systems Engineer
Edsonet/TravPro