Re: [RadiusNT] Radlog error #12

majordomo@essex1.com ( (no email) )
Mon, 10 May 1999 12:34:23 -0500

It is very strange, I can not find any pattern to this. Why would a program
that runs as flawlessly as Radius NT suddenly say 'these users are expired'
for 90 minutes or so then go back to verifying them? The only thing we have
changed within the last few days was upgrade our Livingston PM 3's to the
latest OS. But not all our sites use PM3's. I have no way to tell if this
has happen before because I emptied out the error log last week.

Thanks :)
At 12:08 PM 5/10/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Well, specifically the date. The other possibility is that TimeLeft
>actually had a value in it.

R. Laughlin
Majordomo@essex1.com
Essex Internet