[RadiusNT] Re: Customization

Edsonet ( administrator@yellowhead.com )
Fri, 07 May 1999 08:02:14 -0600

I am afraid that your opinion is not one that I can share. RadiusNT is a
very flexible program that provides everything that I need. Because it
complies with accepted standards, and uses a well established standard
database, it is easy to work with. By using Visual Basic programs to
interface to it, I can get virtually anything I need out of RadiusNT. The
shortcomings in our system are in the NAS itself, and not in RadiusNT.

J.A. Coutts
Systems Engineer
Edsonet/TravPro