Re: [RadiusNT] Executing external program using RadiusNT

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sun, 02 May 1999 23:00:07 -0700

Nicolaj Ottsen wrote:

> I have been trying to get RadiusNT to execute an external program, but no
> luck so far.
>
> I wonder if any of you guys got it working.
>
> Here is what I have been trying:
>
> 1) I added an entry to the RadTriggers table.
> 2) I use RadLogin to send an Accounting Start record for the subaccount
> entered in RadTriggers.
> 3) Nothing happens ! ;-(
>
> I have the following setup.
>
> RadiusNT 2.5.162
> SQL 7.0
>
> Must I make some changes to the database to make it work ?

You have to activate the RadTrigger function. Unfortunately, the Admin
that comes with 2.5.162 and lower didn't include an option for enabling
it. There is an updated Admin in the /radiusnt/updates directory on our
FTP site that has an option to enable the trigger. Otherwise, just add
1024 to your Options Registry entry.