Re: [RadiusNT] Calls Table

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 09:22:17 -0700

"Mauro J. Jaskelioff" wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm planning to split the Calls table in two separate table. One will be
> the (small) working table, and the other will be used for storing Calls
> older than 2 months. Also, I was thinking in creating a view to see the two
> tables together.
> How can I to do this?

See this script. It creates a new table called CallDetails and
replaces the old trigger to insert a copy of the stop record
into the CalLDetails table in real time. It only works with
SQL Server. I don't know how to do this with MS Access (you
didn't mention which DB type you were using, though).

ftp://ftp.iea-software.com/RadiusNT/MSSQL/calldetails.sql