[RadiusNT] Re: [Emerald] CAllerID !

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 09:29:22 -0700

CPD JR wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am installing a new server, and just downloaded the radiusnt file at
> ftp://ftp.iea-software.com/RadiusNT ->
> 02/25/99 10:23AM 4,155,392 RadiusNT25.exe
> After running the .sql script, I noticed the table "calls" does not have
> the CallerID column,
> I wonder if I need to run any other script in order to enable CallerId
> and/or attributes for 3com HiperARC, if I do where can I find these
> scripts ?

The calls table is dynamically handled by RadiusNT. The SQL scripts
only
comes with a small numbers of fields. Putting all of the fields into an
example script would cause entry record to be very large and give poor
performance. You can add fields to the Calls table with the same name
as the attribute (without the dashes) and when you restart RadiusNT, it
will start inserting those attributes as well.