[RadiusNT] IP ADDRESS POOLS

Michael Saunders ( (no email) )
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 08:43:39 +1000

I have a question about IP address pools what fields can I add to the
radius NT database (sql6.5) that will allow me to specify a range of IP
addresses to be given out to customers when they log in.

Michael Saunders

-----Original Message-----
From: Gokhan Cetinkaya [SMTP:gokhan@prizma.net.tr]
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 1999 2:04
To: radiusnt@iea-software.com
Subject: [RadiusNT] Time Banking problem

<< File: smime.p7s >> hi,
i am testing RadiusNT 2.5.162 in ODBC mode. (with SQL Server 6.5)
i enabled Time Banking and checked Manual Service Update option in the
RadiusNT admin. i see the update statement in -x15 mode;

SQL Statement: UPDATE SubAccounts Set TimeLeft=TimeLeft-11 Where
TimeLeft<>Null
And TimeLeft<>-9999 And Login='test'

but the timeleft field in the subaccounts table does NOT change!!

any ideas??

(by the way, if i execute the query directly on the SQL Query tool, it
works just fine..)

Thank you
Gokhan Cetinkaya gokhan@prizma.net.tr
http://www.prizma.net.tr Tel:+90-212-2279858