RE: [RadiusNT]

Jim Whaley ( (no email) )
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 11:51:49 -0400

Yup, that would be the problem. I was at RadiusNT 2.5.124.

Now: I've downloaded the 2.5.162 and am trying to get it to work on my test
machine at a DOS prompt. (radius -x15)...

It was trying to look at a Licenses table which I had (with a different
spelling) so I made a new one based on a script I found at your FTP
site...It has 2 fields: LicenseID and Company.

I put my license key in the LicenseID field, and my company name in the
Company field. I also gave the table full permissions in the database.

Now I am getting:
-->Param: Debug Level: 15
-->Initializing Winsock...
-->ODBC Datasource: 'idscimstest'...
-->Making ODBC Connection...
-->MS SQL Server Mode Enabled
-->
--> SQL Statement: Select DISTINCT Company, LicenseID From Licenses
-->
-->..2 (0).ODBC Datasource: 'idscimstest'...
-->Making ODBC Connection...
-->
--> SQL Statement: Select DISTINCT Company, LicenseID From Licenses
-->
-->..4 (0).ODBC Datasource: 'idscimstest'...
-->Making ODBC Connection...
-->
--> SQL Statement: Select DISTINCT Company, LicenseID From Licenses
-->
-->..6 (0).ODBC Datasource: 'idscimstest'...
-->Making ODBC Connection...

It just seems to keep looping around trying and trying to get whatever it is
that it wants.

I'm sure whatever's going on is something stupid that I've missed, but it
looks like I've hit a brick wall!

Thanks,

Jim Whaley