Re: [RadiusNT] New Error after upgrade.

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 00:16:08 -0800

> RadiusNT wrote:
>
> I upgraded to the newest Radius (RadiusNT 2.5.162 (Emerald Standard)
> Initialized...) yesterday and now the logfile fills up with this
> error...
>
> Fri Mar 26 19:36:17 1999: ODBC Error:37000:260:
> [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Disallowed implicit
> conversion from datatype 'varchar' to datatype 'int' Table:
> 'Emerald.dbo.RadLogs', Column: 'CallerID' Use the CONVERT function to
> run this query.

There was a mistake in an old upgrade script that created the
callerid field as an int, when it really should have been a varchar().
You must rename the callerid field to something like callerid_old and
then create a new field named callerid with type varchar(12).

For more information about this list, including removal, pleasesee this URL: http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html