Re: [RadiusNT] 2ND Request for HELP - USER AUTHENTIFICATION PROBLEMS

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 19:16:26 -0800

"David W. Kornitz" wrote:

> We have recently upgraded to Emerald 2.5. Since doing so, we
> started noticing users having more problems getting authenticated.
> Running Radius in debug mode, the following occurs: (Username and
> Password have been change.)

Which version of RadiusNT are you using? 2.5.162 had some significant
updates for the trimname option. Also, chance the database password
to just WINNT rather than WINNT\ and see if it makes any difference.
It might be looking for the domain after the \, which you don't have.

For more information about this list, including removal, pleasesee this URL: http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html