Re: [RadiusNT] Calls Table and RadiusNT

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 18:47:40 -0800

Mark Oven wrote:

> I've problem with calls table. INSERT into Calls doesn't work. A week ago we
> had a power failure and all the system went off. When we corrected the problem
> I saw that there was a problem with the calls table. I'm sending the error. I
> think there something wrong with the table. I'm using Radius 2.5.162.
>
> Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1
> Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'pk_Calls': Attempt to insert duplicate
> key in object 'Calls'.
> Command has been aborted.

This just means that RadiusNT already has recorded that call record.
What kind of Terminal server are you using, and did you reset it as
well? The record is getting into the database, but your terminal
server either didn't receive or didn't like the reply form RadiusNT
on it.

For more information about this list, including removal, pleasesee this URL: http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html