Re: [RadiusNT] setup filtering in RadConfig

Chuck Scott ( chuck@ioli.net )
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 09:25:19 -0800

You need to use the account id, 11 for Framed-Filter, and the name of the
filter in the data field minus the ".in" or ".out"

At 09:23 AM 3/24/99 -0600, you wrote:
>I am trying to setup filtering in RadiusNT. I have a PortMaster 3 with a
>filter set in it.
>In the RadConfig table do I put the accountid that needs to use the filter,
>11 in the radattributeid (for Framed-Filter), the filter name from the PM in
>the Data field, and does the RadCheck field need to be set?
>
>Stephen
>

>For more information about this list, including removal, please
>see this URL: http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html

Chuck Scott
Integrity Online International
800-585-6603 x770 / Office