Re: [RadiusNT] Server Port PLEASE HELP ME!

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Ariel_Andr=E9s_Rabenbach?= ( ari@mail.puntoar.net.ar )
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 14:16:35 -0300

THE SOLUTION IS THIS....
Before any thing ... THANKS DALE !!!!!!

The solution is this....

In the configuration of Cisco AS_5200 if you have more then 1 line of
Accounting the calls on line did not work!

Here is an worn example, if you have it the calls on line never work
correctly.

aaa accounting exec default start-stop radius
aaa accounting network default start-stop radius
aaa accounting system default start-stop radius

BUT IF YOU HAVE THIS !!!!!

aaa accounting network default start-stop radius

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
!!!!!

It work great !!

thank you agian!
@ri