Re: [RadiusNT] Server Port PLEASE HELP ME!

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 09:14:57 -0800

> Ariel Andrés Rabenbach wrote:
>
> Hi !, I have a little one.
> When an user connect, the radius change the serverport.Accstatustype
> to 1 but it inmediatly change it to 2 , but the user is still
> connected in my AS5200. Can any body help me PLEASE !!

If I remember right, its actually changing it to 3, not 2. What
I did was update the trigger to ignore the three so that the on-line
status would work correctly. This is assuming you are using
SQL Server. If you want the update trigger, let me know. Also,
I think later IOS versions support turning off the update (3)
request.

For more information about this list, including removal, pleasesee this URL: http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html