RE: [RadiusNT] Need to go back to SQL 6.5 .. help.. Radius NT

Mike Miller ( michael@abraxis.com )
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 17:04:28 -0500

New development,

We deleted our triggers on the calls table and CPU spikes disappeared
completely! Since you have successfully got RadiusNT running with SQL 7,
would you mind sharing what you are using for a calls_insert trigger? I
suspect that over the version upgrades to Radius something has become
invalid in our calls_insert trigger. The following is the trigger we deleted:

UPDATE ServerPorts SET
sp.UserName = i.UserName,
sp.AcctStatusType = i.AcctStatusType,
so.CallDate = i.CallDate,
sp.FramedAddress = i.FramedAddress
FROM Servers s, ServerPorts sp, inserted i
WHERE
s.IPAddress = i.NASIdentifier
AND
s.ServerID = sp.ServerID
AND
sp.Port = i.NASPort

UPDATE SubAccounts
SET
sa.TimeLeft = sa.TimeLeft - (i.AcctSessionTime/60 +1)
FROM SubAccounts sa, inserted i
WHERE
sa.login = i.username
AND
sa.TimeLeft <> NULL
AND
i.AcctStatusType = 2
GO

At 01:21 PM 3/16/99 -0600, you wrote:
>SQL 7 and Radius works fine for us. Did you upgrade your ODBC drivers on
>your radius server with the ones that come with SQL7?
>

>Frank Nowling
>Netropolis Communications
>

>For more information about this list, including removal, please
>see this URL: http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html

= /\ Mike A. Miller =
= /--\ \/ Abraxis Networks =
=/ \ B R A /\ I S =