RE: [RadiusNT] VSA

Clancy Knaup ( (no email) )
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 07:10:53 -0600

The last time I ran that script everything went haywire. Can I get you on
the phone when I ru this script again?

Clancy

-----Original Message-----
From: radiusnt-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:radiusnt-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of Dale E. Reed Jr.
Sent: Monday, March 15, 1999 5:27 PM
To: radiusnt@iea-software.com
Subject: Re: [RadiusNT] VSA

Clancy Knaup wrote:

> When I use that PROCEDURE my PPP fails to connect, I get no attribute in
the
> log file.

You need to update your database for VSA support. Your current one
is not. Please see this script:

ftp://ftp.iea-software.com/RadiusNT/MSSQL/r25vsa_updt.sql

Basically, you need to set the RadVendorID to 0 where it is null:

Update RadConfigs
Set RadVendorID = 0 Where RadVendorID is NULL
Go

Update RadConfigs
Set RadVendorType = 0 Where RadVendorType is NULL
Go

Update RadATConfigs

For more information about this list, including removal, pleasesee this URL: http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html

For more information about this list, including removal, pleasesee this URL: http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html